Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms & conditions, so you are familiar with how your card works:
- The Best Gift Card (Card) is issued by De Groots Services Pty Ltd, (DGS) ACN 000 554 254. ‘You’ are the Card purchaser or user. If you acquire the Card you will have a contract with us.
- Best Gift Cards are not registered to any user. Consequently anyone in possession of the Card may use it. Any use of the Card is deemed to be made by the cardholder. So keep your Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Cards will not be replaced.
- The Best Gift Card cannot be redeemed for cash, reloaded, returned for a refund, have their balances consolidated to a new gift card, or be replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amount.
- This Card is a prepaid gift card that can be used to purchase goods and services at participating vendors. Cards cannot be used at any vendors not listed as an accepting vendor on our search engine. Details at accepting this card are available at: https://www.bestgiftcards.com.au/
- Best Gift Cards purchased after 31 March 2018 expire three years from the date of activation which can be checked here. Gift Cards purchased prior to 31 March 2018 expire one year from the date of activation which can be checked here. Cards may not be redeemed after their expiry date and any remaining available balance will be forfeited. No notice of expiry is given.
- All Best Gift Cards remain inactivated and are not usable until:
- Cards purchased at a store are activated when payment is made at the point-of-sale.
- Cards purchased directly from de Groots Media by phone or from our website, are activated within 72 hours of purchase.
- Best Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer unless otherwise advised by the individual vendor.
- The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available card balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the certificate. The GST is on the product that purchasers buy with their gift card.
- Any problem experienced with a Best Gift Card payment, acceptance or other operational matter should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may resolve any difficulties as promptly as possible.
- If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a vendor, you must deal directly with the vendor involved.
- Cardholders are encouraged to make their own enquiries by contacting individual vendors for up-to-date information. It should be understood that the inclusion of any vendor or product on our websites does not mean that the publisher warrants in any way that your requirements will be satisfied.
- People making bookings and purchasers of Best Gift Cards accept that Best Gift Cards does not control the availability of bookings, appointments, quality of treatments or service, service provided or the billing policies of vendors on this site. This publication and any references to products or services are provided 'as is' without any warranty or implied term or condition of any kind.
- Best Gift Cards reserves the right to add, modify or delete any information at this website.
- The Best Gift Card is multi-usable. You may check your balance and expiry date here
- Refund and replacement policy:
Cards are not refundable for cash. Should your Best Gift Card be defective or unusable, contact us on 1300 344 366 or email email@example.com If you have a query about the card or wish to make a complaint, please contact de Groots media on 1300 344 366 or email.
- We may cancel any Best Gift Card, or the Gift Card program for any reason at any time without notice. If so, we may either provide a refund or a replacement Card of equivalent value, unless we reasonably suspect fraud in relation to the Card. The Card remains our property.
- It is not possible to extend the expiry date of expired Cards. All cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the rear, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- Our liability is limited to replacing faulty gift cards.
- Our contact channels are firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 344 366.
- Our delivery policy
Any order for a Best Gift Card received before 3 pm A.E.S. time, Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day by Australia Post mail service. Express Post and courier delivery are available for an extra fee. Details are on the order form.
- We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Terms and Conditions can be viewed at https://www.bestgiftcards.com.au/about-us/terms-and-conditions
- New South Wales law applies to this agreement. By entering into this agreement you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- Any information collected about you may be disclosed between DGS and other organisations associated with the card. Such disclosure of information will only occur where necessary to operate the Card and process transactions, or as directed by any government authority.
- Some merchants may choose not to accept the gift card.
- Check the expiry date on your gift card as soon as you receive it. After the gift card has expired, it is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined. Unused value is not liable for a refund as dictated by gift card laws under ACCC.