Last updated: 13 December 2023.
This policy sets out our commitment to protecting the privacy of personal information we collect or receive, including information collected via our websites or while providing our services. Read this policy together with our terms of service, also published on this website, which further explain who we are, our services and the terms under they are provided.
The information we collect
When you use our websites and other services, we may collect the following:
- contact details including name, email, postal and street address and phone numbers
- date of birth
- credit card, bank or other payment details, eg through 3rd parties including Paypal and Stripe
- related information you or others provide to us via our online services, eg through forms and emails
- related details of products and services we have provided to you or that you have considered
- analytics, including browser session and geolocation data, and network and device information, page views and sessions, referral sources, browsing behaviour and preferences including through the use of 3rd parties such as Facebook and Google
- additional information you may provide to us, directly or indirectly, related to your use of our services.
How we use your information
We use personal information for the following:
- to contact and communicate with you
- to enable your access to and use of our services, including personalisation
- to validate and process payments by or to you in connection with our services
- for fraud and security risk assessment purposes, including to validate your identity and other information you provide to us in connection with financial transactions prior to issuing gift cards or paying out refunds or redemptions
- for customer service and business operations, including customer relations, order fulfillment, troubleshooting, billing, accounting, record keeping, continuous improvement, research and business development
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
- to investigate and respond to disputes
- as required by law.
Sharing of information with third parties
In addition to using our own staff we use third parties located both locally and overseas to provide our products and services. We may share your information with and/or collect it from:
- related entities
- existing and potential agents and business partners
- trusted IT service providers, security and identity verification service providers, CRM and similar platform service providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators
- regulatory authorities, professional advisors, debt collectors, credit reporting agencies, courts and tribunals where we suspect any fraud, misuse of our services, emerging dispute or claim, including but not limited to in connection with any failure or delay to pay for goods or services we have provided
- third parties to whom we propose in good faith to sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets, in connection with that proposed sale or transfer
- authorities and advisors as required by law or in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings or to establish, exercise or defend our rights.
This may include sharing your information with third parties located or who store data outside the country from which you transact with us. By providing us with that information you consent to our disclosure of that information overseas in this manner. You acknowledge and accept that 3rd parties or data located overseas may not be regulated in the same way as under privacy laws in your country and if any such party engages in an act that contravenes those privacy laws or our agreements with them you will not be able to seek the same level of redress from those parties and you will not hold us responsible.
Your control over your personal information
You have a say and can engage with us over how your personal information is handled, as follows:
- Consent: Providing information to us implies your consent to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing that information in accordance with this policy. You do not have to provide personal information to us however if you chose not to it may affect your ability and the way you use of our products and services.
Change of mind and unsubscribe: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes you may change your mind by using the unsubscribe functions we provide in our marketing communications or by letting us know using our contact details below. If you have provided us with multiple email addresses you acknowledge and accept that we may treat each of these contacts separately for the purpose of responding to such requests.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any such information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints handling: To enquire or make a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, contact us using the details below and provide us with details. We will promptly investigate and respond to you with the outcome of any investigation and the steps we propose to take to address your enquiry or complaint.
We may amend this policy at any time at our discretion by publishing updates to this page. We recommend you check this page to ensure you are aware of our current policy.
To contact us in relation to any information privacy questions, notices or complaints please email: